Monday, February 28, 2011

Stuff I like

Originally Posted: 7/24/2008 12:58 AM @ http://blog.slclifford.com/

I dig Coke. Not that shit ya buy at the grocery store or that horrible crap you get at fast food joints I mean *shiver*. I dig Coke hecho en Mexico in a big glass bottle that looks like it belongs in a desert gas station vending machine that charges a nickel and has a built in bottle opener. That's the coke I dig. Not because I'm nostalgic, because I was born in 1980 and coke came in a can, period. No, because it just tastes better. It tastes like a fucking hot ass day you spent in the yard pulling weeds the summer before your freshman year of high school and the hot chick down the street saw you sweating and brought you a cold coke in her daisy dukes and halter top, that's how it tastes. I dunno what they do in Mexico, but I wish they'd send more of their soda making/bottling expertise up this'a'way.

Another thing I dig are shoes. Yea, go fuck yourself. I'm not talking about Air Jordans or Guicci or that other crap they talk about on Sex and the City, those are for people with too much fuckin' money. No, I dig shoes. I don't keep them pristine in my closet, I wear the fuck out of them. I had a pair of Vans (that I should have totally kept) from like 1994 and wore them for like 12 years. Now I didn't wear them to school or work the entire time, no the majority of it was mowing lawns and shit, but I kept them. I dunno what possessed me to throw those things out they were the perfect pair of lawn mowing shoes, they were always cool inside, no matter how long I wore them or kept them in the sun, they were ALWAYS cool on my feet. Cool like that coke I just drank, not cool like the World Industries tennis shoes I bought yesterday. Yes I love shoes. Hiphop, Skater, cool fucking Generation Y graffiti on them before ya buy them shoes. Vans, Converse, Airwalk, Sketchers, World Industries, Timbaland, I love shoes. And I wear them till they are torn, stained, the padding in them loose and scratching me through my socs. I wear my shoes, and I love them. Nothing like a sweet pair of kicks man.

No comments:

Post a Comment