Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Reviews for Qualia, from readers!

This is a pretty good book for a first time author! It moves very quickly and its full of adventure. Sort of a matrix meets vampire diaries meets hunger games all rolled into one. Good character development. I am looking forward to what he writes next!!! It was entertaining and the fact that the story was based in the bay area made it all the more familiar. Keep up the good work. - Sharon S.

I don't know what I was expecting from this book, but it was so much more than I could ever anticipate! As someone who doesn't normally read sci-fi books, I was caught off guard by how quickly I became engrossed in the novel. The plot twists, romance, battles, and character studies kept me glued to the book. I can't wait for the second book to be published! I also can't wait to see this story on the big screen! It reads like a movie. Fantastic novel by an up-and-coming author! - T. Perez

I must say that these sort of sci-fi fantasy novels are not usually up my alley, but this is a fabulous read! As the review above me stated it is a mix of a few things into one and creatively so.

There is attention to detail, so much so you get a wonderful, clear picture. The story is fun, full of adventure, character development, and of course a bit of love. It truly puts an interesting twist on one of the most anticipated days of the year and I cannot wait to read the second one :) - Tess


Thank you so much for the kind words and reviews. I have received so much love and support and encouragement from the people that have taken the time to get sucked into The Calling series. You've really inspired me, and I promise that The Seer is being worked out as I type, work and study through this wonderful year of the Dragon 2012, and as soon as it is AS GOOD or better than Qualia it'll be available =).

No comments:

Post a Comment